One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • /
  • Forums
  • /
  • Study in Australia
  • /
  • Health and Medicine
  • /
  • I would like to study postgrad diploma in one of the dental fields in 2014. the duration should be about 1.5 to 2 years. iam ready to even accept masters degree program for the same duration in australia. please advise me where to loo for the courses

I would like to study postgrad diploma in one of the dental fields in 2014. the duration should be about 1.5 to 2 years. iam ready to even accept masters degree program for the same duration in australia. please advise me where to loo for the courses

• Sonam Ngedup profile image
  • Sonam Ngedup Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
how should i go about in securing the post grad diploma course in one of the dental fields? i also like to do master degree course if the diploma level isn't available. i am a pediatric dentist at present and wants to do orthodontics/dental sleep medicine or public dental health related specialties. please help me. my mail address is: ngedupsonam@yahoo.com. thank you. sonam ngedup bhutan

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Mohiuddin, there are lots of courses ranging from orthodontics, periodontics, oral medicine, dental sleep medicine, oral pathology, prosthodontics, dento-maxillofacial radiology, oral health etc. offered in Australia. Check out the list of Australian universities offering postgraduate dental courses; please download the prospectus for more information and apply directly to the institutes online.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit