One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I would like to teach English as a foreign language overseas.
Lourdes Urbina profile image Lourdes Urbina Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have the first certificate in English. I also have a BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography accredited by the University of East Anglia and postgraduate certificate in Mammography by the University of Hallam. What course do I need to take in order to achieve my goal please?
  • May 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you can look for TEFL course teaching English. You have TESOL/TESL/TEFL certification, offered by Oxford Seminars in USA. And there are many courses in Education and training programs offered. You have to do research for which course and university you wish to apply.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to teach English as a foreign language overseas.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.