One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

IELTS Score of 6.5 but writing 5.5

• Venkatesh Narayana profile image
  • Venkatesh Narayana Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Hello,

I am venkatesh from bangalore(India)
I am interested in studying SCM in australia
I have completed B.COM from bangalore university with 70%
I have ielts score of 6.5(R:6.5,L:8,S:6.5,S:5.5)
Do i have chance of getting visa for these score?
I dont want reappear for IELTS Exam again
Please help me what should I do next?

Replies (3)

• Nupur Verma
  • Nupur Verma Expert

Dear Venkatesh,

Its always advisable to file visa with good IELTS score, other Australian Embassy will call you for a telephonic interview, whihc is not avery good situation. So I request you to please appear for IELTS aggain.

Regards

Nupur Verma

• Erin Vergara profile image
  • Erin Vergara Participant

Hi Venkatesh,

Australian Universities will require you to have a good IELTS score as an eligibility requirement. Nupur is right, it's best to retake the exam. But I suggest you prepare yourself much better this time so you'll have a great chance at passing the exam. I believe you can do it!

May I also ask if you already have a preferred Australian university to go to? After passing your IELTS and you're wondering which best universities to go to, I might as well suggest to you this excellent website I found (www.postgradaustralia.com.au). They provide great information about top Australian universities, courses they offered, scholarships available to international students (if you like to apply for any), and other interesting information that could be helpful to you.

I hope this helps and good luck to your study!

Cheers, Erin

• Gus William profile image
  • Gus William Participant

IELTS Best Quality Fake IDs, Passports, Marriage Certificates, Driver's License etc. Contact.(patrickwaston987@gmail.com)Marriage Certificates and driving license etc buy high quality - We have the best holograms and duplicating machines With the world over 13million out of documents in circulation.

-IDs Scan-yes ...
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
FAKE IDS By Shipping - Email Support

Contact e-mails: patrickwaston987@gmail.com

WhatsApp :::: + +905386462720

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit