One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

If i get the admission in Houston college can i pay in state tuition fee ?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
I lived in houston,tx for 2 years on h4 my visa got expired and me and my husband came back to india now i want to go to usa for my masters on f1 visa. If i get the admission in houston college can i pay in state tution fee.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


Hi Sruthi, you were on a temporary dependant h4 visa which doesn't constitute to PR. Since you are on f1 student Visa, you will be eligible to pay Non - Resident International Student fee.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit