One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I'm Saad Al Alam Chy from Bangladesh. I want to study L.L.B (Hons) Fast track program in University or highly trusted College. Please inform me which University or College in UK will provide L.L.B (Hons) Fast track (2 year) program.

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

An undergraduate degree normally takes three years to complete but can take longer if they include an industrial placement, an additional subject or a year abroad. They are also specialized from Year One. There are many Universities in the UK which offer Law courses. But for a fast track course, you can check with Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Northampton, and University of Bristol Law School.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

There are many UK Uni offering LLB fast track programs you can check following links 

University of Glasgow

Glasgow Caledonian University

University of Hertfordshire

Good Luck :-)

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit