One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Is Industrial & Production Engineering which is also known as Industrial & Management Engineering subject available in any university of Australia? I

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
This is a subject that I am studying. I have completed 40 credit from a well known university of Bangladesh on this subject. So now can I do credit transfer in Australia on this subject if it is available?

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

One request to all question asking candidates/students that they need to provide as much detail (qualification completed or pursuing, grades in their last degree exams, etc.) for us to get clear picture about your profile. Further, you need to be clear on what is your intention (Scholarship / Credit waiver / University choice / Country choice, etc) behind asking the question to us. This will help us to answer your question better.

I assume here that you are pursuing your BS in Industrial & Management Engineering and you wish to take transfer in Australian universities for the same degree. You could check Monash University, Australia as I believe they offer the program that you desire. There may be few other Australian universities that offer the program of your choice. Regarding credits waiver/transfer, you need to apply to individual Australian university and provide them course syllabus and transcripts besides other application related documents required for admission purpose. Each university have their own procedure some may suggest you to get your course evaluation done from autonomous agency like WES while some other Australian university may do internal course evaluation for credit transfer. There is also possibility that they may not offer you any credits and we will only know after doing reasearch with particular university of your choice. Hence, you will know about your exact credits waiver only after your application or research with particular university of your choice. Thanks!

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Shakil,

The Australian Government recognizes Indian Universities. So, credit transfers are possible. The students have to submit their course syllabus to the University to be applicable for credit transfer. A minimum of six months is required for credits to be granted. And it depends upon the university  requirements  alloted for  the international students.There are various programs being offered on Masters of Engineering in the Australia.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit