One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Is it possible to transfer from India to US for my under graduation?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate
Dear sir/mam, I just want to know whether it is possible to transfer from India to any of the college in USA to continue my undergraduation. I am already doing my under graduation in india but now I want to shift. is it possible to transfer. if it is possible what do I have to do to transfer??

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


Yes, it is possible to take transfer from India to USA. You need to apply as a transfer student and will have to get your course evaluation done for credit purpose. You do not have to take GRE or SAT as you are a transfer student but will have to take TOEFL or IELTS exam.

All the best!

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit