One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Is SAT mandatory for taking admission in University in USA for Undergraduate admissions

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
I am about to complete my diploma in computer engineering and want to study in United States for a Bachelors Degree in IT or Computer Science. I am currently in my last semester . want to apply for admission by only giving TOEFL or IELTS. Is this possible

Replies (3)

• Anonymous Participant

Not many universities in USA expect SAT scores for Bachelors degree admissions. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Bachelors degree in IT/Computer Science in USA. 

• Anonymous Participant

If you dont want to do SAT prep, leave it. There are many universities in USA that gives you admission through TOEFL. Preparing for SAT opens the door of all the universities for you. Read at https://plus.google.com/114108254864666389022/about.

• Anonymous Participant

you can also enter many universities through TOFEL

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit