One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Is there a certificate or diploma course I can take for Health & Safety?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Malaysia
I am only SPM qualified and wish to study Health & Safety

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hello, Yes, there are many institutions in Malaysia that provide diploma courses in Health & Safety. You could modify the search criteria to suite your personal requirements.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit