One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Is there any universities that let you study Scottish dancing for a career?
Sian Preston profile image Sian Preston Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have been learning Scottish Dancing for nearly 8 years now, and I am at the highest level Premier. I just wanted to know if there are any universities in Scotland that let you study Scottish Dancing to make a career out of it. I live in Australia but if I can find a university that does do that, I was going to move to Scotland. Let me know as soon as possible, please. Thank you. Sian Preston
  • April 17, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9957 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Dancing as a course is being offerred only in a few colleges in scotland. But try this college Telford College in Edinburgh, Scotland which offers a few courses on Dancing. Not sure if suits your profile. Just log on this website and email the college with your queries. 


Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Is there any universities that let you study Scottish dancing for a career?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.