One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Java Higher studies
Rupayan Dey Rupayan Dey Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I am a MCA as well as diploma in java technologies student. I am interested to go abroad for higher studies on java. Which course will applicable for me? And which country? University as well as scholarship details, please give me a brief descriptions
  • May 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have New York University in the USA, which offers Professional Certificate in Java programming. In the UK Birmingham University offers Msc. Computer Science with intensive training in Java programming and Computer Science Postgraduate diploma course. And Swansea university which offers Photonic and Communication systems Mres. There are many universities offering Postgraduate IT and Computer Science courses  abroad. And there are scholarships offered for international students, which you have to apply to the university. You can visit to our scholarship page for more information.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Java Higher studies'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.