script
One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Job Opportunities in India for MS in Computer Science at UK

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
i am planning to do my MS in UK under computer science stream. But people say that the job opportunity in India is very less coz the subject they teach is entirely diff from wat the company expect from us.... so they dont hire ppl who have done MS in Abroad.

Replies (2)

• Anonymous Participant

Good Morning.

At the moment because of the economic situvation the job opportunity is not good in India and also in abroad. When the situvation improves they will give preference for students who have studied abroad.

You could look at also an option of getting a job in the U.K also.

With Best Wishes,

Sasidharan Nambiar

• Anonymous Participant

Thanks for sharing your points and ideas here. My friends are collecting actual and good discussion by the way of online. I have shared the some important points about the jobs and required rules are issued for the new users. I need the reviews and replies about my discussion. It is given chance the searching the good jobs. I am getting some problem for submitting my required documents in online way. So please tell me if any website is available for share my documents. What are documents are needed for applying the new job. My sister and friend is getting more news and ideas from me

I cannot use those types of material. I am preparing online via online. It is given more experience in getting the new jobs details. I am telling the some news and new types of data to the readers here.  I need the chance for posting my questions and want to collect accurate information. i have followed the rules and easy method for tracking the information. I am also using the books for reading and collecting the main matters. My friends are not helps me to collect the material related to that. I am getting some important information and tips from online

I need some of information about the searching the good job in online. In this website is given more details and accurate details to the users. I have submitted my profile and all required documents for applying that. I have register with GST portal address. It is given the information and business. I am collecting that information for the purpose of using my exams.  I want more reviews and points about making the good jobs. Jobs are also available for freshers. How to apply for those jobs? If you have any doubts?

www.123gst.com

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit