One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

July intake in Australia

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
I am applying for July intake in Australia.. I wish to go Sydney for bachelor in Accounting program. I went through CRICOS to check about the universities and institutions who preferred this course.. As an option I am putting Charles Darwin university and University of Southern Queensland. Please be kind to tell me that what documents do I need to prepare to get visa. I have passed my High School in 2010 with 63 percentage in aggregate. I have scored 6.0 bands in IElTS.. Do I need to show any experience certificate to erase the gap between 2010 and 2012. I am currently doing BBA in Pokhara University (One of the Prestigious University in Nepal). You know Nepal is very rich in Political scenario.. I want to drop the study here and want to go Aus for better study. Please be kind to reply me.. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Good to know that you are looking at studying in a Good University in Sydney. The general documents required by the Australian High Commission are Academic marksheets ( 10th, 12th and marksheets you have so far got in your present Bachelors), Financial capablity ( your parents) ( total of Tuition fees and Living expenses ) where you can show Bank loans, Fixed Deposits, Bank statements of your Saving bank, etc along with your IELTS score and admission proof from the University. 

I would request you not to show made up Work Experience certificates and it could lead to your visa getting denied and also could lead to a permanent Ban for you to go to Australia. The period 2010 till 2012, if you have been pursuing BBA, show the marksheets of the BBA ( till whatever you have completed) as a proof. If you have done very well, some Universities will also consider to waive off some subjects based on your present BBA. 

I would advise you to consult a good Australian Education Advisor to assist you in the Visa process and most of the consultants do not charge any fees if you apply for admissions and Visas through them. Wish you all the best. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit