One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I would like to know the list of colleges to do my PG in medicine. Please help!

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom


I am a 2011 pass out doctor from india. I would like to know which all colleges offer md courses in uk and what all I need to do to  enter the course

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Sandhya,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

MD Internal Medicine is offered by University of Buckingham and University of Edinburgh.Buckingham offers the taught course where as Edinburgh offers the research based course.

The application process requires you to have IELTS,good statement of purpose,letter of recommendations,work experience letters if possible.Research based course would require you to have a research proposal as well.

Please browse through the below link for your reference.

Hope this helps.


Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit