One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Looking for free admission in a university for doing film direction course.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I want to do Film Direction course but I don’t have enough money to do the course I am from India. Can you please provide information on PSW visa, and is there any university in UK that can give me free scholarship in any university.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, you have not mentioned the level of study in Film Direction courses. Kingston University offers Film making MA course. There is Met Film School which is London's leading provider of practical filmmaking courses, based in Ealing Studios.

You can work 20 hours a week during your studies and full-time during your holidays to help support your studies. This only applies if you are studying a degree level course for longer than 6 months at a university

The post-study work (PSW) visa will no longer be available to students wishing to work in the UK after graduation. However, it is still possible to work in the UK after your studies under TIER 2 visa. Before applying you will need to be offered a skilled job from a registered employer. You will also need to earn a salary of at least £20,000 per annum.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit