One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Looking for full scholarship.
Kharka Bdr. Tamang Kharka Bdr. Tamang Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Sir, As I am from Bhutan, and currently I am working in Central Laboratory under Ministry of Health in Bhutan, as a Laboratory assistant for more than four years. And I have done 10th & 12th in 2006. Now I am eagerly searching for full scholarship to pursue Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Singapore / Australia. So if you could help me.
  • July 05, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Full Scholarships are generally given for PhD and certain specific Master's programs ( sometimes for Bachelors courses as well) . Those scholarships are meant for High achievers and students with exceptional Academics. I am afraid Diploma in Medical Lab Technology courses are not Research oriented and unlikely to get any scholarships anywhere in the world. You may have find funding from a Bank in Bhutan or seek government support to pursue your course. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Looking for full scholarship.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.