One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Looking for university having course of MS in power engineeering

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Hello Sir/Madam. I am Sailee Gawande. I am studying power engineering. Can you recommend me some universities offering MS in my chosen field?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are many universities offering Pg Power Engineering courses. You have to select the universities, since you have not mentioned your country choice for study abroad. For applying in the USA universities you have to take GRE for admission requirement along with IELTS/TOEFL. The program offers skills and specialist experience required to significantly enhance the career in the electrical power industry. And also there many career opportunities available in this field.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit