One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Lowest fees good college for Hotel Management

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Hello My name is Rohit Mathur. I request to you please suggest me a good college of hotel management in lowest fees in abroad (Any country )

Replies (4)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Rohit,

Please find below link where you can find the list of Universities to study postgraduation Hotel Management abroad

Hotel Management and Hospitality courses abroad

Browse through the information provided on the above link and you can also download their prospectuses for free for more information

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Try Swosti institute of management and social studies in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. This group has its own chain of hotels, travel agency, bakery also.They maintain very high standard with a nominal fee and students are exposed to the industry while doing their course.They have hostel facility and Odisha is a peaceful state apt for studies.contact no is 9337115838.

• Deepak Uppala profile image
  • Deepak Uppala Participant

Hi , my self deepak .

I want to study hotel management course , i need a sugestion better college with low fees in india. I can't effort high fees .in chef category .so could any help with that

• Maheshrockzz Mahesh profile image
  • Maheshrockzz Mahesh Participant

Hello my name is Mahesh i request that please suggest me a low fee colleges in hotel management in any where in India or abroad

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit