One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I'd like to do M A in audio production. Please help.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Sir ,  I am a B A  English  student  2nd year ( anamalai university , distance education ) . I am interested in an M A program on audio production . I am a guitarist  and also into music direction and have a rock band  in my area .I am intersted in audio related courses abroad like MA in audio production given by westminster london college . Sir i want to know about the procedures of how to get into such a good university and the total cost of fees to invest , i like to get a scholarship ,of any kind  which will be a help , if not my only option is educational loan. I am interested in one year full time course or two year par time , i want to know details about the cost of living and acvomodation . I will go for any university that.give a scholarship and is reputed like westminster , and also want to know if total fees covers daily expense and accomodation 


Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Aswin,

You can find details with regard to programs, intakes, deadlines, fee structures, portfolio guidelines etc on Uniguru website & the University website. 

Start working on your portfolio and apply for the programs of your choice on Uniguru. You can be eligible for a scholarships based on your previous academic performance. You also stand a chance for a scholarship after enrolling at a university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you may get a fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. Each University admission team has their own eligibility criteria and a student has to fulfill the same. Tuition fees towards the University will not cover daily expenses and your accommodation. You will have to show proof of your living expenses for your visa procedure.

Good Luck!!

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Aswin,

There are quite a lot of colleges both in the UK and US that cater to audio/music courses. In the UK, you have colleges like the University of Lincoln, Bournemouth University, Birmingham University and Leeds Metropolitan University all offering courses in audio production/audio engineering/ sound production/ music production, etc... You even have the London School of Sound that focus on your trade entirely.

If you are looking for complete help, right from application, scholarships, funding options, visas and the rest, then you should register in Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India. Once you register -- -- you'll get free guidance throughout every aspect of your study abroad journey. Go through the site and the guidance on offer and good luck finding the course of your liking.

Team Hotcourses India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit