One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

M.Sc programme admission abroad using academic transcript of already completed course

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Is there any possibility of getting admission to a foreign University for M.Sc. programme using academic transcript of already completed course work in M.Sc programme from another country?

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Keyode, its surprising that you wanted to do the same course abroad which you have completed already.. Just wondering why cant you apply for PhD program instead...why you want to waste the course that you did already..

However if you want to go for it.. you can process using your under graduate academics. But be prepared to answer the reason for repeating the course during the Admission Interview..

All the Best!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit