One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering want to Ph.D in USA

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

I am an M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering having 1 years teaching experience. I want to do Ph.D in USA. Even I can do M.S again if necessary. Should I go for GRE? As I have financial liabilities is it possible to earn living cost in USA from the scholarship?

Replies (1)

Yes you can opt for second masters and GRE , IELTS both the test are very much required. Scholarships are purely merit based and they consider students with high GPA, excellant GRE -IELTS score and good co curricular activities. Kindly register in our website to guide you better.


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit