One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How long does it take for a malaysian student visa?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia
Dear Sir, im going to study MBA from Malaysia. So i need to know is the study Visa Approval takes long time. after the setup of EMGS malaysia.

Replies (4)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Typically, a visa takes anywhere from 2 days to 15 days to process in the Malaysia Embassy/Consulate depending on the consulate.... You can check out the procedure to apply for a Malaysian student visa here..

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Ashish, I handle quite a few Malaysian Universities and this year has been tough for Malaysia bound students since it took more than 2 months for Student visas to be proceseed. So if you are looking to study there in any college or University, be prepared for a 2 month long delay. Next year it might improve but at the moment, it is taking very long time. 

All the best. 

• Malcom Jack profile image
  • Malcom Jack Participant

BUY 100% legit,genuine and registered IELTS certificates,direct from British council with IDP,verifiable online at the British council official website WITHOUT taking any exams,with any band score required.....please keep in mind that only serious people who are ready to buy their certificates contact me.. 

whatsapp now by:+19293620892929

• Seun Adeolu profile image
  • Seun Adeolu Participant

How long does it take to get a student visa study in malaysia

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit