One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am in class 12 and further studies I want to do in USA, how should I proceed

  • Harender Dalal profile image
  • Harender Dalal Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Please tell me what should I do so that I can do my further study in USA


Replies (1)

  • Ashmeet Kaur profile image
  • Ashmeet Kaur Participant

Hi Harender,

Thanks for writing to us. If you are planning to study in USA then you have to appear for a SAT exam along with your English proficiency exam i.e IELTS/TOEFL. Taking admission in USA is based on lot of factors like your Percentage, your SAT score, your extra Cirricular activities & your English proficiency score. The admission process starts 1 year prior to the commncement of your course. 

For further details, please share your profile at


Ashmeet Kaur

Hotcourses Team

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit