One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Master in Architecture - Study in Canada

• Zaina Savanur profile image
  • Zaina Savanur Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Hi, I've finished my B.Arch with 6.94 CGPA and I'm thinking of doing my masters in Canada. I've had quite a few backlogs but I've cleared them all and I completed my bachelors course in 5 years. What are my chances of getting into a good university? Will my history of backlogs affect my chances? Please advice.

Replies (4)

• Neha Jain
  • Neha Jain Expert

Dear Zaina

Greetings for the day!!

Thank you for inquirig with us.

Master of Architecture is a very competitive program in Canada and needs a very high academic records. From your query, it is unclear about the number of backlogs you had in your bachelor degree. Hence, I would request you to please confirm the total number of backlogs during your degree which will enable us to evaluate your eligibility for Masters in Canada.

We look forward to hear from you.

Best Reagrds

Neha Jain

• 59 institutions offering Architecture and Construction courses abroad

I had 18 backlogs, but I've cleared them all. Also do you suggest that I look into colleges, if my chances of getting into universities are slim?

• Mohd Ikram Ul Haq profile image
  • Mohd Ikram Ul Haq Participant

As far as I know...your backlogs dont affect your chances....even am persuing b.arch and my faculty members were little clear about these kinda stuff...best of luck...

Hey Mohd Ikram Ul Haq, are you pursuing your B.Arch in India or Canada? Did your faculty members say that the universities overlook backlogs when considering applicants for admission?

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit