One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Masters in Industrial Therapy or occupational health

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I am currently a final year physiotherapy student and i am interested in pursuing my masters in industrial therapy or occupational health. please could you guide me with the universities that offer these courses and if any other qualification would be required for the respective course. thank you.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


Please check the link for the list of Unversities in UK that provide the courses you requested for. The requirements are institution specific. Please contact the institutions from the list. The basic requirements are clearing Test of English as a Foreign Language, Test of Spoken English, Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and average percentage in your school and UG.
All the Best

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit