One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Masters in Mechanical Engineering with 68.9% and 19 (history of backlogs)

• Ramesh Bhatia profile image
  • Ramesh Bhatia Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Hi, 

I am looking to pursue my masters in mechanical engineering although I was quite a bad student academically. My focus during my bachelors was largely into mini projects, idea generation and Technical challenges in Projects. This led to my academic grades suffering quite a lot and I accumulated 19 backlogs ( attempts ) I managed to completed 2 papers after about 12 attempts themselves.

My Problem is with the academic scrutiny of the colleges i apply to, I already completed my IELTS and scored overall 8 (R-9 L-8.5 S-8 W-7). I am about to write my GRE examination on the hopes that it would help me in anyway with my application and am hoping to score above 315 atleast hopefully 320+.

Do I have a chance with a worthy Masters Admission and if so which country should i be looking into ?

Replies (3)

• Ashmeet Kaur profile image
  • Ashmeet Kaur Participant

Hi Ramesh,

Thank you for your Query. unfortunately, you will not be Ekigible to look for the countries like Australia, New Zealand & canada but you may find few options in USA & UK. Also UK does not require a GRE score. So Iwould suggest you to please share your documents at ashmeet.kaur@hotcoursrs.co.in. Once I receive your documents, I will share the list of universities with you for UK. 

Regards

Ashmeet Kaur

Hotcourses Team

• Real Docs profile image
  • Real Docs Participant

European Language Certificates  or telc language tests certificate for sale

we are able to provide European Language Certificates  or telc language tests certificate without attending the exams(ieltsproducer@yandex.com)

we are an organization specialized in the acquisition of European Language Certificates  or telc, Ielts,toefl and gre certification. We can provide original certificates for those of you, who for one reason or the other are unable to take the test or obtained the required band score demanded by their institution,employers or embassy, We Thus can help you overcome this hike by offering Test Free Certificates in Ielts,Toefl IBT and GRE. Certificates are original/Real issueds by the official Ielts,Toefl and GRE Authorities. certifcates can be verifieds and results can be seen at the british council or idp ielts.org website .we do not have any questions to ask, you need certification in IELTS,TOEFL and GRE urgently? WE CAN HELP! . We do provide only original certificates with online verification possibilities . You are guaranteed at 100% doing this with us, as the certificate you obtain is 100% legal and accepted anywhere without any dought. Customers interested in obtaining the certificate should contact us through the contact details listed below Payment and prices shall be discussed upon your respond to this ad.

CONTACT DETAILS: Email: (ieltsproducer@yandex.com)

WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia . 

IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work 

if interested contact via 

emails: (ieltsproducer@yandex.com)

(palomalil099@outlook.com)

• Real Docs profile image
  • Real Docs Participant

BUY REAL AND FAKE PASSPORT ONLINE(realpassport24@outlook.com)

Buy fake and real passports online purchase registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,biometric passport,Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and fake passports.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered passports. Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports. Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passport, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passport, Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, Registered and unregistered Camouflage passports, Registered and unregistered passport Duplicates, Registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale. Contact us now at 

(realpassport24@outlook.com)

skype id: REAL.PASSPORT

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit