One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Masters in Public Administration and scholarships
Tirthankar Chatterjee Tirthankar Chatterjee Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Sir/Madam, I would like to know which institutes in Canada or USA offer MPA. I would also like to know which institutes are the best in terms of availability of scholarships as I m looking forward to get financial assistance. I am extremely confused and am looking forward to your help. Thank you.
  • August 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities in the USA offering Masters in Public Health.  In Canada there is University of Alberta, which offers M.P.H. - Health Policy and Management, University of Northern British Columbia which offers program in Community Health Msc., University of Saskatchewan which offers Community Health and Epidemiology Msc. , University of Manitoba has Community Health Sciences program.  You can also look at universities like University of  Waterloo, Lakehead University, McGill, Queens University etc.

A variety of scholarships are available, you have to apply to the university. Some of them may have scholarships or awards for international students intended to recognize high academic achievement, leadership or financial need. It is important that you communicate directly with the schools where you submit the applications.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Public Administration and scholarships'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.