One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Masters in Structural Engineering
Sunil Kumar profile image Sunil Kumar Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a 2010 Civil Engineering graduate from IIT Guwahati with a CPI of 7.3/10 and have two yrs of experience as Structural Design Engineer in Power Sector. My AISSE and AISSCE scores are 88.8% and 77.2% respectively. I am looking to pursue Masters in Structural Engineering from a reputed university to boost my career (I am not interested in teaching/research). Can you please inform me about some suitable universities where I can get admission without much trouble and also the exams that I'll need to write (GRE/TOFEL). If there are any specialized job oriented courses then please also inform about that. Thanks.
  • August 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities in the UK offering Structural Engineering.  Some department within the university will require GRE score, but for some departments GRE Score is not required. Remember, not all UK universities ask for Gre.  You need to check individually with the admission department of the university you apply.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Structural Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.