One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Suggest some Universities for Masters in Technical Textiles

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
I will complete my BTech in Fibres and Textile Processing Technology from ICT, India. I want to pursue Masters in the same field. Please suggest me the courses and names of universities providing the same.

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Ambica, you can go for courses like Textile Design for Fashion and Interiors MA , Master of Science in Textile Chemistry ,Master of Fine Arts in Fashion - Textile , Textile Design Innovation MA ..

And, below are some of the Universities to offer these courses,

University of Southampton, UK; RMIT University (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University); University of Glasgow, UK

Check out more Universities that offer Masters in textiles here..

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit