One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Masters (Msc in Electronics) from New zealand

• Ashish Gupta profile image
  • Ashish Gupta Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand
Sir, what are the job opportunities in Electronic industry, if I pursue Masters (MSc) in Electronics field. As people generally prefer 1 yr PG Diploma in place of masters. Getting jobs in Electronic industry in NZ is tough or what.

Replies (3)

• Richard Lasrado profile image
  • Richard Lasrado Participant

Hi Ashish,

As your query is related to job opportunities in Electronic industry, I will suggest you to check Careersnz website for details. I hope this helps you in making your career decision. All the Best!

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are many courses available for Msc Electronics in Newzealand. For jobs in New Zealand you can read the article from Newzealandnow, which provides information about the emerging industries in Technology. You can also read the PRWeb, which has information about World Market Outlook of the industry.

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Good Morning. The scope in MSc Electronic Engineering is limited in N.Z. I would suggest you to look at the options in Australia.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit