One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
plz tell me the colleges which offers masters in petroleum and mechanical engineering with scholarship in singapore after doing b-tech in mechanical engineering from india.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, Try NTU and NUS in Singapore  But both are in the Top 100 Universities in the world and not easy to get admissions ( in general they require 80% or 8.0 and above in your UG). Else look at country like Australia where the Perth region has some of the great Universities like Curtin and UWA which offers Petroleum Masters and practically promises Jobs and PR with great salaries. 

Sit with a Education Advisor and find a right match.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit