One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

May I know the scope for Sound/Audio engineers abroad?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I am interested in doing a MS in Sound / Audio Engineering. How to apply and how is the scope for the above?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, Birmingham City University and Leeds Metropolitan University offers program in Masters level in Sound engineering or Sound design. University of Glamorgan has program called Music Engineering and Production. 

Please check these University sites to know more about their eligiblity. These programs are not very common and it is a highly specilised programs. 

You can contact a education counsellor in your city to assist you with your admissions or if you still face any difficulty write back to us for assistance. The general checklist for UK is to have a SOP, 2 recomendation letters, all marksheets ( attested), resume, IELTS or TOEFL, etc along with an application to the specific University. Some Universities might ask for a Portfoilio from you about your previous works you did in your UG. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit