One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
MBA in foreign countries after Engineering
Gaurav Lakade Gaurav Lakade Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a BE graduate student. I have completed my degree in computer engineering. I like to do MBA in foreign. Please help me out tell me about the suitable branch on MBA and how to take admission in foreign.
  • August 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Engineering students who prefer to do MBA is very common and the branch to be taken will depend more on your personal interest in a specific area and also your abilities to do well in that area. 

Typically the popular specilisations  in MBA for Engineering students are Marketing, International Business, MIS, etc. I also know a few students opting for E-Commerce or IT Management specialisations. 

The process of Overseas education is a very long process and I would suggest you to consult a good Education Advisor who specilises in a Particular country. Every Country and University has its own processes and so it is difficult to explain the entire process in this forum. 

But in General, you need to do a GMAT if you want to USA. You need to do IELTS or TOEFL for Universities in UK or Australia or New Zealand. MBA program duration can vary from 1 year to 2 years. Fees can vary from 8 lakhs to 50 lakhs depending on the University. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MBA in foreign countries after Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.