One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
MBA in US after bcom and LLB
Anb M profile image Anb M Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 0

Hi, I have done B.COM and LLB and have 3 years of working expeirence in IT Legal group. i would like to study management information systems in united states

Am i eligible to too study MBA in US? please let me know your inputs

thanks

• May 26, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Sangeetha Anto Sangeetha Anto Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 80 Points: 1175

Hi,

Thanks for Enquiring!!!

Please forward us your updated resume / contact details to the following email ID : jenifer.g@hotcourses.co.in to discuss regarding the same.

--

Regards,

Jenifer G

Ankit Vyas profile image Ankit Vyas Contributor Join date: Mar, 2017 Posts: 27 Points: 371

MBA in US is a good Option for bright future. You can check study visa rules of us immigration website.  On other hand if you want MBA in india Cordia Group Of Educational Institutes is best for MBA .For more detail you can check http://www.cordia.edu.in/ .

Rekha Jain profile image Rekha Jain Contributor Join date: May, 2017 Posts: 13 Points: 190

kindly visit this website of the NGO CEC www.theacademicfoundation.org  to know about various universities . you can also mail your cv at info@theacademicfoundation.org  

Add a quick reply to 'MBA in US after bcom and LLB'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.