One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

MBA/Masters in Hospitality - Suggest Universities

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
I have completed my graduation in BCA and I am thinking forward for MBA/Masters in Hospitality but I don't know about the good colleges in this field. So if you can help me out with this will be helpful. Thank you

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Since you have completed BCA, you can go for Masters in Computer science or IT rather than choosing MBA or Masters in Hospitality. Because, Most of the universities will ask for managerial level work experience if you opt MBA. You must have completed a relevant Bachelors degree if you choose Masters in Hospitality. UKUSA and Australian Universities offer wide range of courses in computer science field and the details are available on Uniguru website. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit