One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
MBA or MS Specialisation in US - How to apply?
Yashika Attri Yashika Attri Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done my engineering with ECE branch plus MBA specialization HR . I want to opt for MS or MBA from foreign university in "US" other countries options also welcome Plz guide me for the same.
  • October 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi Yashika, first you need to decide which course you want to opt for..You need to ask yourself as in which domain you are interested in.. management or technical. You can take the help of this article, in which an expert explained 'how a student can choose between MBA and MS'. 

Once you are happy with your decision - you can search for the Universities for MS in US / MBA in US here.. Use there prospectus to dig deep about the courses and you can apply to the courses through online using Uniguru's 'Uniform' service.

Hope this helps!

Add a quick reply to 'MBA or MS Specialisation in US - How to apply?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.