One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
MCA from abroad
Akash Swaroop profile image Akash Swaroop Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to do MCA else M.Sc IT, which is better? and from where I can do it in abroad?
  • March 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi, if you would like to take up MCA which content computer application, software engineering, Information Technology, etc... You have many specializations to do your masters. Say about in UK you have nearly 20-25 specialization for your computer science program (Wireless communication, Digital Communication, Wireless network, software development, mobile computing, computing, computer science, green computing, mobile application development, robotics, web development, information system, information technology, information security, information system management, software technology with network management, etc). United Kingdom, France has better opportunities for the computer engineering. Specially for France you have either 6 months program & 6 month internship or 1 year program 1 year internship which is paid internship.  

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'MCA from abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.