One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Mechanical engineer

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
I am a Mechanical engineer; I have spent around 8 years in the oil and gas industry. I am seeking a Master associated with that path. I was thinking something like Piping, rotating equipment and static area.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are Mechanical Engineering programs in Aston University, Brunel University, University of Hertfordshire, University of Manchester, Sheffield Hallam University etc. UK, USA is good for doing Masters and it totally depends on your wish to choose among the countries. All top universities in the USA will require GRE score for the admission.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit