One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Migration from Pakistan to Texas in a physiotherapy university
Bina Ali profile image Bina Ali Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a student of DPT physiotherapy in Peshawar Pakistan. I am in 7th semester 4th year. I am getting married and will have to come to Texas after marriage. I don’t want to leave my study so I wanted to know if it is possible to get admission in Texas and if I could continue the current course there.
  • May 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor


I will suggest you to complete your education in Pakistan and then join your better half in USA. 

To answer your question, YES, it is possible for you to get transfer to Texas, USA University if you do not complete your program and wish to complete the same in USA University. You will have to do course-to-course evaluation to understand how many credits you will gain for the program that you have completed in Pakistan. Please understand that it will be difficult to get equiavalent credits in most USA Universities. You need to correspond with individual USA University for credits transfer and for admission queries.


Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Migration from Pakistan to Texas in a physiotherapy university'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.