One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

migration to uk university

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
i m student of civil engineering in peshawar oakistan in gist in 7th semester i have lost some credit hours i did not took exams so i have failed subjects also can i still migrate to any university in uk in continuation with my 8th semester that is final and clear my lost credit hours ( failed papers) there

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


Hi Khan, I do not have information about that. What you can do is contact the Institutions personally to check with them about the criteria to transfer. Please note that the criteria are institution specific. 

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, You can transfer your Bachelors to a UK University and finish you bachelors in UK provided your marks in the rest of degree is good and your degree is from a recognised University in your country. But to begin with you need to put in an application to the respective Universities in UK which will make an assessment based on your marks. If you too many failures, I doubt if any of the Top Universities accepting you. But give it a try and apply to about 3 to 4 Universities. 

Seek advice from a Professional Oveseas education advisor in your country as the process is a little complicated. All the best. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit