One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Meghana Bollina profile image Meghana Bollina Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I completed my Engineering 1st year in Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad) at JNTU with the branch called facilities and services planning. Sir due to some reasons I want to shift my college to USA can I do that and it is possible or not.
  • April 19, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9957 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can also apply for Bach of Engg in USA. You need to prepare for SAT and score well ( atleast 1800 and above) and apply for Universities in USA. If you have done your first year in JNTU well, then you can seek for Credit waivers in the University in USA. Make sure you select the Universities in USA, which matches the same course content as the one you were pursuing in JNTU to get Credit exemptions. Else you can start fresh in US University. If you start now you can apply for Spring or Summer ( 2013)  intakes. Fall ( september 2012) will be difficult to get admissions purely due to paucity of time. Also prepare to do TOEFL and get a score of atleast 79 and above. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Migration'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.