One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Minimum GRE score.

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
Hi Sir I wanted to enquire about a bench mark GRE AND TOEFL score to apply for a master’s program in Electrical and Engineering Management at NUS and NTU Singapore.

Replies (10)

• Anonymous Participant

Hi, There is nothing like a minimum GRE and TOEFL scores required to fetch and admission in NUS and NTU. In General, a 80% academics marks in UG, plus a score of 315 plus in GRE and 90 plus in TOEFL should give you a high chances of getting in to NUS or NTU. Any work experience will also be handy. Applying early will also help your cause. 

All the best. 

• Anonymous Participant

GRE-301; CGPA- 3.07/4; CAN I GET CHANCH AT NUS

• Khushboo Gera
  • Khushboo Gera Expert

Dear Tridibesh,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Your CGPA seems to be fine but GRE is less.NUS is a public university of singapore and highly competitive to get through.The minimum GRE score should be 315 minimum.University do consider the work-experience also if any.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to contact me in case of any further query.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

• Anonymous Participant

Hi, Below are my details:

GRE - 303

GATE 98.3%ile, 1970Rank, 591Score

UG: 81%

Work Experience: 2+ years

I wish to apply to NUS and NTU for MS CourseWork(Computer Science). Could you please guide me if my profile is good enough for the same. 

• Ramchalam Kr profile image
  • Ramchalam Kr Participant

Sir

I have a gre score of 321 (Q:167,V:154 AWA 4.0)

I have an undergrad score of 84% and currently have work ex of 2+ years in relevant IT field.

What are my chances in NUS/NTU for MS in CS?.

Thank You

With Regards

Ramchalam K R

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit