One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

MS and M.Sc abroad - what would be the difference?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
I am pursuing BE in Biotechnology ,was exploring options for higher studies in Biotech.At UK, I noticed the universities listed have M.Sc while US has MS degree. Curious to find if there is any difference. Additional information in this area is highly appreciated.Thank you.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

MS and MSc both are the same, its Masters of Science. Most of the US universities refer Masters of Science as MS and in UK they term it as MSc.  We do application process for Anglia Ruskin University, we help you with your admission process. Please click the link below and get started with your application, we will check and get back to you for further process.

Click Apply online

you can check this link for US Universities -


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit