One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

MS (Electrical and Computer Engineering) in Canada

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

I completed my B.E. in ECE with CGPA of 7.28 with 3 backlogs. In TOEFL I secured a score of 106.Can you pls advise me if I would be eligible for doing Masters in Canada in ECE. Kindly advise on which universities will suit my profile. Thanks.

Replies (3)

• Indrani Sengupta
  • Indrani Sengupta Expert

Hi Gayatri R,

Hope you are fine ,thanks for posting your query .

It is a great profile to apply for masters in ECE in Canada , there are many universities which can look for like university of Ottawa , University of Windsor , Lakehead university etc  . The application process for the Fall 16 is going on and we can help you from shortlisting to visa filing .  For more information you can drop your number to our email i.d indrani.sengupta@hotcourses.co.in .

Thanks and regards

Indrani Sengupta

TEAM HCI

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi all,

I am doing a bit of research on universities in Canada and job market for Electrical and Computer Engineering. Can you give me a general idea about universities that offer a good MS Engg or MSc program foor ECE. Also, can you please tell me what are the job hubs for students graduating with a Masters in ECE from Canada?

• James Welch profile image
  • James Welch Participant

I think that University of Toronto is the best!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit