One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Ms. from abroad
Ayush Mishra Ayush Mishra Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Sir I scored 60% in 10th and 69% in 12th, 68% in can I get admission for Ms. in any reputed university from abroad.
  • May 22, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ayush, the grading system for education in USA is completely different when compared to other countries. The minimum percentage required in to do MS in US is not fixed, it totally depends on the institute and the admission criteria.  Besides these you must also require at least 1100 in GRE Entrance and 650 GRE Quant, for the masters.

All the best.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Ms. from abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.