One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

MS in computer science - What should I do to study abroad

  • Mohit Gupta profile image
  • Mohit Gupta Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
I want to from abroad.please tell me the details

Replies (1)

  • Kanimozhi K.L
  • Kanimozhi K.L Expert

You need to choose the list of universities that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget.  Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters Degree in Computer Science.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit