One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

MS in CS from USA?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
GRE score-313 10th-95% 12th-91% UG-7.5 absolute Branch switch from Civil to CS Is it possible?

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Shreya, yes you can but you should specify the reason very strongly in your SOP and its better to have some certificates on CS to help you support your interest.

Click here to find list of Universities that offer Masters in Computer science.

Hope this helps!

  • 848 institutions offering Computer Science and IT courses abroad
  • View all

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit