One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to pursue MS in energy systems. Please help me.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States


i have done in electrical and electronics engineering with 8.7 cgpa from an indian university.i want to pursue ms in energy system which will be best university for me.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Shekhar,


There are many universities offering Ms in EEE, We need to evaluate your profile to give you more specific answer. 

I can shortlist some universities for you to begin with but for that you have to provide me with your academic details, you can email me at

Simultaneously you can get registered yourself on our website to keep receiving updates.

Once i have received your details I'll shortlist some Universities and get back to you!


Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

US Education Counselor.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit