One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

MS in Industrial Engineering- deciding final university

• Priyanka Parab profile image
  • Priyanka Parab Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Sir/ Ma'am,

I am currently in my final year of B.E. Mechanical Engineering. I have applied to USA for my masters in industrial engineering. So now I have shortlisted two universities from the admits. I am confused between State University of New York at Binghamton and Auburn University for Ms in Industrial and Systems Engineering.  I am looking for the university in terms of good course work and job opportunities after my masters. 

Replies (1)

• Shikha S
  • Shikha S Expert

Hi Priyanka,

Greetings of the Day.

Thank you for your query. you should be deciding the university in terms of curriculum you like the most. Although Auburn is better ranked university but consider other factors like batch size, lab facilities, ongoing research and faculties. Job opportunities are good in both the locations but it moreover depends on your profile. In case you need further help with this question you can contact me on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in or call me on 8284898553. We also have free VISA guidance process. Please feel free to contact for any further query.

Regards

Shikha S

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit