One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Aakash Parmar Aakash Parmar Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Currently I m studying in 2nd year of BE.Mechanical Engineering..And I want to do study MS in USA after doing my engineering. Please guide me. How can I do the procedure for that?
  • March 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9947 Trusted Advisor

Hi, to study Masters of Science in USA, you need to do GRE and TOELF exams. Prepare for GRE and write the GRE exams during your 6th or 7th semester. Score atleast 300 and above in GRE to be eligible for the best possible Universities. 

Choosing a right University and right course is important. Mechanical Engineering is a vast ocean and so do good research about what kind of specilisations to take. For Eg, you can look areas like Aeronautical engg, Automotive, Industrial, Production, etc  and start researching for universities. Websites like Uniguru will give you an idea of which Universities to choose from over 4000 Universities in USA. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MS in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.